A place for me to share my experiences as a Groomer - both good and bad. I will also give advice to anyone who needs help with dogs and cats with grooming questions.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Well, well...



I am, to say the least, abashed. I really didn't want to open this site up and then abandon it, but it almost seems as if that's what I've done. However...




I found my stupid memory card. I can't believe I found it on my nightstand. It was just sitting there, UNDER a little piece of cloth I keep there. *sigh*




Now, here's the scoop:


I haven't worked at Sky Lake for some time now. It's a long story, but it just wasn't working out. Now, I've been working at an actual grooming salon since February. It's a funny story how I got the job there, but I'll save that for another time. In the mean time, I have a few pics from Sky Lake of dogs I did before I left... I hope you enjoy them. ^_^ I don't remember their names, sorry. -Pita









2 comments:

Emma's Kat said...

Hello girl! Glad you're back. Lol, although I'm just now finding this post. :P Didn't think u were coming back though!

What a cute puppy. Is she a Pekinese mix? Love those little pink bows! If we ever get another dog, I want something small...er. Not super small but small. Poor Sammie, she's just so big (88lbs.!) and not easy to bathe! I love u Sammie girl, but never a big dog again for us, lol. I want to be able to just pop the dog in the sink to give it a bath or rinse muddy feet...ya know?! Hope 2 c a new post soon!

Kat

Amy said...

It seems a lot of salons aren't the best place to work. Its very hard to find a small group of women that work well together. There is alqays jealousy, gossip, drama, etc etc...I got sick of it. I wish I had the money to start my own business! I know you haven't been on here in a while...but maybe you'll look back at it someday. If you ever want to chat, I live in Florida as well. I moved down here a year ago from Chicago. My email is obscurityislove0@gmail.com send me a message anytime!